6th International Conference on Marine Structures
8 – 10 May 2017, Lisbon Portugal
The scope of the MARSTRUCT 2017 Conference will have the usual a broad basis, dealing with all aspects of related with marine structures. The scope of topics covered here corresponds to those of the International Ship and Offshore Structures Congress (ISSC) as this series of Conferences are seen as a complementary forum to the ISSC Congresses. The two events differ, however, in their format of presenting results.
The papers will be organized under the following main areas:
- Methods and tools for loads and load effects
- Methods and tools for strength assessment
- Experimental analysis of structures
- Materials and fabrication of structures
- Methods and tools for structural design and optimization
- Structural reliability, safety and environmental protection
Call for papers
Abstracts of about 300 words on any of the above topics are invited before 15 October 2016. Abstracts should be uploaded directly on the Conference web site.
Proceedings will be available in book format. In order to ensure the production of the Proceedings in time, final manuscripts will be required by 15 January 2017.
- 1 November 2016 – Deadline for Abstract Submission
- 1 December 2016 – Deadline for paper submission
- 15 January 2017 – Deadline for final papers
- 31 January 2017 – Early Bird Registration
- 8-10 May 2017 – MARSTRUCT 2017 Conference
For more information about the event, click here